TIANMA NLT Europe attending Embedded World 2016
Düsseldorf, Germany, February 26th, 2016
TIANMA NLT EUROPE was attending the Embedded World exhibition as well as the Electronic Displays Conference for the first time in Nürnberg from February 23 to 25, 2016.
Embedded World is the leading specialized fair for developers of embedded systems and displays.
TIANMA NLT EUROPE has a booth of 99 m2 and showing more than 30 different displays.
Following new technologies were presented:
• On-cell touch displays with round shape, 1.3“ and 4“ diameter
• PCAP demo 15“ for usage under wet conditions and when wearing gloves
• 19.5“ auto-stereoscopic 3D display (no glasses required) with eye-tracking capability
• 3.7“ display with VA plus trans-flective technology for usage under bright sunlight
• 5.5“ AMOLED, contrast ratio 10000:1 and NTSC color gamut of 100% with MIPI interface
• 15“ display with curved surface (curvature radius 700mm along short edge)
New products were shown:
• 15.6“ FHD with eDP (= embedded Display Port) interface
• 17“ SXGA with wide color gamut of 90%
• Two new automotive displays with 10.3“ and 12.1“ for ICD (Instrument Cluster Display)
Many visitors have come to the booth and many customer meetings were taking place. In addition,TOP management from Tianma China has attended as well.